7.27.2011

ten images of inspiration : summertime weddings.












It may very easily be the girl in me, but I can sometimes be such a sucker for a good wedding. Since I truly love outdoor gatherings, my favorites of the weddings I have seen tend to occur under the sun in the summertime. Cold fruity drinks, bunting, sundresses, paper fans, and beer are all a plus.

Sources (from top to bottom): Josh Goleman, Once Wed: Ali + Evan, our labor of love, Love Me Do, Design*Sponge, Josh Goleman, Beaux Arts Photographie, James Moes, Once Wed: Jordyn + Bradley, and Feather Love Photography.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely felt "sun in my belly" on our wedding day :) such a lovely phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wedding is gorgeous! I'm co-ordinating an outdoor village fete themed wedding next week... cannot wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovelyyyyyyyyy


    olivilla-olivilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you haven't already you should check out this wedding photographer. Love him. http://jonaspeterson.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...